"Bespoke" Full-Service Planning, Design & Production, includes the following:
• General start time 10-12 month priors to your wedding date.
• Unlimited emails and phone correspondence during the planning process.
• In-person meetings during the planning process.
• Full detailed budget and payment schedule (includes detailed and customized budget worksheet and payment schedule to stay on track and on budget).
• Recommend and assist in site/venue selection for ceremony and reception.
• Arrange and attend meetings with 1-3 vendors in each category (caterer/cake, florist, DJ, musicians, entertainment, invitations, photo/videographer, etc.) Secure vendors, plan overall design, create budget, timeline and production schedule.
• Design Meeting to discuss and plan overall design, theme, color scheme/palette, design elements and provide innovative and creative ideas.
• Assists and attend the following meetings, mock-ups and consultations:
- Floral consultation
- Design/decor rental (assist with all decor selections: lighting, linens, tables & chairs)
- Menu/cake tasting (assist with food & beverage selections)
• Attends final walk-through/meeting with the venue/caterer.
• Meet 1-2 months prior to your wedding at the venue to review and finalize details, including:
- Finalize schedule of events
- Review vendor contracts & rental orders
- Finalize details for the ceremony, wedding decor and misc. details
- Finalize site/venue layout and floor-plans
• Meet 1-2 weeks prior to the wedding to tie up loose ends.
• Coordinate rehearsal.
• Day-of coordination.
• Coordinate transportation for wedding weekend events and wedding party.
• Coordinate transportation and accommodations for out-of-town guests.
• Full “Style Concierge” services (wedding party styling, wardrobe and attire recommendations, and hands-on assistance for entire wedding party, including: bride’s wedding dress, veil, shoes and accessories; bridesmaids dresses, shoes and accessories; flower girl dresses, shoes and accessories; mother of the bride/groom, groom and groomsmen attire for the wedding).
• Assistance with creating wedding website (service provided by in-house web and graphic designer)
• Etiquette advice.
Share your story, dream, vision
and expectations and let us take you
from concept to completion.
From start to finish, from initial meeting
to the send off, Chavez Braga Productions’ “Bespoke” full-service wedding package takes the stress out of the planning process so that you will be able to enjoy your engagement and wedding day. We are here to provide you expert planning, design and coordination, ensuring that your experience is blissful and worry-free and your wedding day is impeccably planned, organized, beautiful and inspiring.